How to add new books ?
Step 1: Go to “Library” section of the menu bar located at the left side of the dashboard.
Step 2: Then go to “Manage Books” section. Then manage books page appears.
Step 3: Click “+ADD NEW BOOK” button. Then a form appears
- Name: This filed include the name of book. (Name: Name of book title).
- Author: This field include the name related to book Author. To add two author name comma is used to separate the name.
- Publisher: Publisher includes the publication name of book.
- Language: Language include the language of the book. Language may be Nepali, Hindi, English etc.
- Category: Category include the category of book.
- Price: Enter the price of book.
- Shelf no. : Enter the self number of book (self number is found in the library book and gives the location where the book can be found in the library).
- Description: This field includes the details of books. Enter the detail description of the book.
- Quantity: This field includes the number of books that are available in the library. Enter the quantity of the books in the library.
- Self position: Enter the self position of respective book.
- ISBN: Enter the ISBN number of books. (ISBN is a numeric commercial book identifier which is intended to be unique).
After completion of form click “SAVE” button to add new book.