How to add optional subject taught in class ?
1. Click General Setting > Class link on the menu bar to open Manage Grade Page.
2. Click “+VIEW” button of the class for which subject is to be added.
3. Click “+ADD SUBJECT TO GRADE” at the right corner of the page to add subject taught in the selected Grade.
- In Subject field, select the subject.
- In Subject Code field, enter the subject code.
- In Sequence field , enter the sequence number. Sequence number determines order in which subject appears in result.
- In Credit Hours field, set it to 4, if full marks is 100, 2 in case full marks is 50.
- In Conduct exam field, Uncheck box if exam is not conducted for the subject.
- In Elective Name field: Select Elective Category. If subject is not optional, select ‘–Select–‘ option.
4. Click “SUBMIT” button to add subject.
Note: Field with red borders are mandatory.