How to add subject taught in a class ?
Step 1: Click General Setting > Class in left menu to open Manage Class page.
Step 2: Click View button to display Class Detail page.
Step 3: Click “+ADD SUBJECT TO GRADE” at top right corner of the page.
- In Subject: Select subject from drop down list.
- Subject Code: Enter subject code.
- Sequence: Enter the sequence number. Sequence number determines the order in which subject appears in result.
- Max# of classes: Enter the max class if required.
- Credit Hours: Set it to 4, if full marks is 100, 2 in case full marks is 50.
- Conduct exam:Uncheck box if exam is not conducted for the subject.
- Elective Name: Do not assign any category.
Click “SUBMIT” button to add subject.
Note: Fields with red border are mandatory.