After evaluating answer papers, teacher or administrator can enter marks to generate report card.
The administrator can enter marks for any subject even if the administrator is not associated to a subject. A teacher can enter marks for only associated subjects.
- Click Examination > Marks Entry to open Marks Entry Form.
- Select Grade, Section, Subject, Exam and click Filter button.
- Enter marks obtained by each student and click Save button.
- Students can be sorted by Name, Roll number or Registration No.
- Click Save button, if marks need to be update later.
- If Marks need not be updated and final, click Save & Lock button.
Note: Once marks is locked, you won’t be able to update them.